Use this feature to:
- Create decks of flashcards of various types (multiple choice, definitions, fill in the blanks...)
- Create transcriptions, and potentially translate them
- Translate documents
- Summarize documents
- Create notes
How it works?
The creation process is divided into 3 parts.
Choose content to process, 3 choices:
- An existing document (pdf, docx, pptx, .txt, mp3, wav)
- Copy/paste some text
- Insert a YouTube or Wikipedia link or any other webpage (You can also insert a series of links using a semi-colon ";" as a seperator)
Choose how you want to save the content(optional):
Pretty straightforward, you can either choose to create a new deck or add it to an existing deck. If you do
not choose or name a deck we will do that for you.
If you do not choose any customization options the standard approach is to provide a series of definition and multiple choice questions.
Customize the output (optional):
Here you have several options, most of them should be self-explanatory. You do not have to use the advanced
options but can do so if you want to try and refine your results.
Note that the creation process for flashcards, transcriptions… is the same. For quizzes, once the deck
is created you will be able to select questions from the deck and create/assign the quiz.
- Once the process is launched you don’t have to remain on the page. A pop-up will appear notifying
you when your deck is ready. If you go to the decks page (or refresh the decks page), you'll see your
deck with the cards inside.
- The process can take a few minutes, depending on how busy our servers are and the size of the
document you are processing.
- Please don't hesitate to give us feedback on the content created.